Time is running out to submit your entry for the 2012 WSFF Screenplay Giveaway Prize! Submissions are due tomorrow by 6pm! If you haven't submitted yet, it's time to get cracking (and rush out to the post office, pronto!)
Here's a refresher at what's up for grabs:
- Post Production services by Deluxe Laboratories
- Studio time at Cinespace Studios
- Kodak film stock
- Lighting and Grip package provided by William F. White International Inc.
- Postcard and business card design by Agency 71
- Insurance consultation with BFL Canada’s Nellie Lindner CIP, CRM
- Two (2) Programming passes and two (2) complimentary memberships to WIFT-T
- Legal counsel from Heenan Blaikie Barristers and Solicitors
- Locations support package provided by Location Equipment Supply Inc.
- Story editing services by one of Canada's top story editors Marguerite Pigott, Creative Development Group Lead, Super Channel
- ACTRA TIP consultation with Tasso Lakas
- Production consultation with Rechna Varma, CFC Executive in Charge of Production and Post
The total prize pack is valued at over $50,000 (that's a lot of goods!). Check out 2010 winner Last Christmas when it screens at this year's fest, and see 2009 Screenplay Giveaway winner She Said Lenny below:
Click here to get all the info to whip up that last minute entry!